Monday, September 14, 2015
Kim Davis Is The Latest In A Long Line Of Wrong
Instead of Rosa Parks, the more apt comparison for Kentucky County Clerk Kim Davis may be with her predecessors on the wrong side of history, like Ben Franklin's son, the anti-suffragettes, and George Wallace. This piece is not a long read, but there are a couple of fascinating moments in history that reflect of the Davis situation today.
- Even Ben Carson Wouldn't Vote For Himself
- Defund in Haste, Pay Up Later
- Jeb! Doesn't Like Net Neutrality
- Income Inequality Impacts More Than Just Where You...
- What, I Wondered, Could Be Better Than Scott Walke...
- Dear Dr. Ben - I'm So Confused
- A Simple Fix
- How The Media Invented A War On Cops
- Poynter Post On Hillary's New Press Strategy
- List: Every Movie President Jimmy Carter Watched I...
- Joan Armatrading's Last World Tour
- Some Pics From Lockn' Fest
- Wouldn't This Be A Great Read!
- And Then What?
- The Ferguson Commission Report
- Pete Souza Has The Best Job In America
- Kim Davis Is The Latest In A Long Line Of Wrong
- Forget That "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge" Theory...
- What War On Cops (Again)?
- HARDCORE Trailer
- Too Bad About Your Kid's Cancer, But I've Got An E...
- In Which Ken Ham Explains Climate Change
- This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
- Uh, Gov Walker? You're Not Running Against Barack ...
- Gun Safety Initiative Faces Uphill Struggle
- A Sunday Morning Meditation
- We Might See Hillary's Personal Emails After All
- Important Study Finds Healthcare Inequality
- How Republicans Helped the Iran Deal
- New Steve Earle Tune: "Mississippi, It's Time"
- Conservative Republicans Want to Shut Down Governm...
- Three Predictions
- Best Name for a Jeep in a Selfie Stick Apocalypse
- First World Problems
- Got Such a Supple Wrist
- Committee on Energy & Commerce Clears Planned Pare...
- Mia Love Had a Meeting, Dammit!
- ACA Hits Enrollment Goal
- Tweet of the Morning
- Now It's the Governor's Fault
- The Best Thing You'll Read About Kim Davis All Day...
- The History of Facial Hair
- Breathtakingly Compact Collection of Talking Point...
- Maybe Liberty Counsel Will Take Up This Cause
- And the Irony Continues
- Ruling Class Member Mike Huckabee Complains About ...
- Sarah Palin Endorses Scott Farkus for President
- There Seems to Be a Adult in the GOP Race
- Court of Appeals Decision May Have Wider Implicati...
- In Which Liberty Counsel Compares Kim Davis to Mar...
- Tony Perkins Weighs In On Kim Davis
- Todd Starnes Needs To Slip Into Some Dry Panties
- A year ago, to much self-generated fanfare, the CV...
- In Texas, He's Just Not That Into You (Anymore)
- Why #PoliceLivesMatter Is Redundant
- Can a Christian be a county clerk in the United St...
- A Refreshing Concession to the Rule of Law
- Awkward: When an "Evil" Agency is More Ethical tha...
- Background Checks And Suicide: One Seems to Inhibi...
- Bloomberg/Des Moines Register Poll Describes Roman...
- It's Working
- "Gun Grab" After Katrina? Only In An NRA Fantasy
- Another 7,000 Clnton Emails. We Learn She Couldn't...
- ▼ September (64)
- ► 2010 (41)
- ► 2009 (45)
- ► 2008 (131)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.