As for the toll a pinball game lasting more than a day can take on the human body, Stamm said that, surprisingly, his hands were more sore than his back. It took a lot of Advil and a singular dedication to the lure of a bygone game, but today the world has a new champion.
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Got Such a Supple Wrist
A new world record for longest pinball game, on a Twilight Zone machine, has been set, 28 consecutive hours. The attempt was almost foiled when the pinball machine broke down, but fortunately a spare was at hand so game wasn't interrupted (wait - there are two functioning Twilight Zone pinball machines in the world?).
- Even Ben Carson Wouldn't Vote For Himself
- Defund in Haste, Pay Up Later
- Jeb! Doesn't Like Net Neutrality
- Income Inequality Impacts More Than Just Where You...
- What, I Wondered, Could Be Better Than Scott Walke...
- Dear Dr. Ben - I'm So Confused
- A Simple Fix
- How The Media Invented A War On Cops
- Poynter Post On Hillary's New Press Strategy
- List: Every Movie President Jimmy Carter Watched I...
- Joan Armatrading's Last World Tour
- Some Pics From Lockn' Fest
- Wouldn't This Be A Great Read!
- And Then What?
- The Ferguson Commission Report
- Pete Souza Has The Best Job In America
- Kim Davis Is The Latest In A Long Line Of Wrong
- Forget That "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge" Theory...
- What War On Cops (Again)?
- HARDCORE Trailer
- Too Bad About Your Kid's Cancer, But I've Got An E...
- In Which Ken Ham Explains Climate Change
- This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
- Uh, Gov Walker? You're Not Running Against Barack ...
- Gun Safety Initiative Faces Uphill Struggle
- A Sunday Morning Meditation
- We Might See Hillary's Personal Emails After All
- Important Study Finds Healthcare Inequality
- How Republicans Helped the Iran Deal
- New Steve Earle Tune: "Mississippi, It's Time"
- Conservative Republicans Want to Shut Down Governm...
- Three Predictions
- Best Name for a Jeep in a Selfie Stick Apocalypse
- First World Problems
- Got Such a Supple Wrist
- Committee on Energy & Commerce Clears Planned Pare...
- Mia Love Had a Meeting, Dammit!
- ACA Hits Enrollment Goal
- Tweet of the Morning
- Now It's the Governor's Fault
- The Best Thing You'll Read About Kim Davis All Day...
- The History of Facial Hair
- Breathtakingly Compact Collection of Talking Point...
- Maybe Liberty Counsel Will Take Up This Cause
- And the Irony Continues
- Ruling Class Member Mike Huckabee Complains About ...
- Sarah Palin Endorses Scott Farkus for President
- There Seems to Be a Adult in the GOP Race
- Court of Appeals Decision May Have Wider Implicati...
- In Which Liberty Counsel Compares Kim Davis to Mar...
- Tony Perkins Weighs In On Kim Davis
- Todd Starnes Needs To Slip Into Some Dry Panties
- A year ago, to much self-generated fanfare, the CV...
- In Texas, He's Just Not That Into You (Anymore)
- Why #PoliceLivesMatter Is Redundant
- Can a Christian be a county clerk in the United St...
- A Refreshing Concession to the Rule of Law
- Awkward: When an "Evil" Agency is More Ethical tha...
- Background Checks And Suicide: One Seems to Inhibi...
- Bloomberg/Des Moines Register Poll Describes Roman...
- It's Working
- "Gun Grab" After Katrina? Only In An NRA Fantasy
- Another 7,000 Clnton Emails. We Learn She Couldn't...
- ▼ September (64)
- ► 2010 (41)
- ► 2009 (45)
- ► 2008 (131)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.