Saturday, November 6, 2010
MSNBC Suspends Keith Olbermann | The Nation: "Interesting take by Jeff Bercovici at Forbes:� 'Another question in all this is whether the looming acquisition of NBC Universal by Comcast played any role in [MSNBC�President Phil] Griffin’s response. Whether he was disparaging his colleagues in public or blurring the roles of anchor and commentator, Olbermann has always required a great deal of special care and handling, and Griffin has always been careful to give it to him.� But with the merger now facing a potentially difficult approval process in a Washington suddenly swarming with Republican lawmakers, NBC can hardly afford to be giving ammunition to its conservative critics.'"
- See, This is Where Your Analysis Fails
- Colorado GOPer Wants to Replace Tax Breaks for Far...
- David Corn Misses the Point About Earmarks
- Email. I Get Email
- Southern Colorado Tea Party Dreams On
- Douglas Bruce on Loss of 60, 61, and 101
- The Merger Context in Keith Olbermann's Suspension...
- Muslim Group Sues Okla. Over Sharia Ban | Christia...
- Letters to the Editor
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2009 (45)
- ► 2008 (131)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.