Darn. If only there was some way to form collective bargaining or maybe cooperative marketing organizations . . .
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Google Reader (21): "“We are the one industry that does not have the ability to pass the cost on. It’s one of the dilemmas in agriculture.”"
- See, This is Where Your Analysis Fails
- Colorado GOPer Wants to Replace Tax Breaks for Far...
- David Corn Misses the Point About Earmarks
- Email. I Get Email
- Southern Colorado Tea Party Dreams On
- Douglas Bruce on Loss of 60, 61, and 101
- The Merger Context in Keith Olbermann's Suspension...
- Muslim Group Sues Okla. Over Sharia Ban | Christia...
- Letters to the Editor
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2009 (45)
- ► 2008 (131)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.