The government, restrained by the 1st Amendment, may not restrain citizen speech, with certain exceptions. You can't slander anyone, you can't lie under oath, you can't commit fraud against others, and you can't threaten the President.
This may be legal - it is certainly reprehensible.
Polls on Facebook The obama Poll.png by deanbarnett on Aviary
- ► 2010 (41)
- Pushing the Limits
- We Need a New Noun - Twitterbation?
- This Could be Entertaining
- Batshit Crazy in 140 Characters
- Nate Silver on the Tea Baggers Rally
- Tea Baggers vs. Pot Heads
- You Can't Handle the Truth
- Florida GOPer Reads Speech, Changes Mind
- Text of Pres Obama's "Indoctrination" Speech
- Franchised Faith? Prayer as Fast Food
- Jobs Advisor Hounded Out of Office
- Michelle Malkin Hearts Zombies
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2008 (131)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.