It's 7:24 pm MST and MSNBC just called Ohio for Obama. With Pennsylvania already in his pocket, Obama will be sworn in next January. McCain goes back to being a member of the minority party. And Palin goes back to obscurity.
- ► 2010 (41)
- ► 2009 (45)
- An Important Anniversary
- Focus & Fred - It's Getting Lonely in Wackaland
- This Is Completely Tasteless
- Saxby Chambliss
- The Future of Colorado Republicans?
- Further Proof of Alternative Realities
- This Could Be Big
- Congratulations, President Obama
- My Favorite Voting Video
- Dirty Politics
- Say 'Goodnight', Ted
- Take a Bite Out of Crime?
- ▼ November (12)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.