It is attitude and, and understanding that in order to put together a winning coalition, you’ve got to have a winning coalition. You can’t just have certain groups. What’s happening in the Republican party right now is they’re trying to find ourselves.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Quote of the Day
On This Week with George Stephanopoulos, disgraced former House Speaker Tom Delay gave an example of why electing exterminators from Texas raises the quality of political discourse, in a sort of Lil Abner way:
- ► 2010 (41)
- ► 2009 (45)
- Pueblo School of Arts And Sciences?
- Blessed Are the Poor?
- The Prophet Speaks
- 30 Day Sex Challenge
- Ann Coulter Must be Smiling
- It's the Delegates, Stupid
- From the Incredibly Obvious Deaprtment
- Who Could Have Seen This Coming?
- I've Been Wondering Where to Find This
- WiFi @ Starbucks - It's Free, Only a Dollar
- The Increasing Irrelevancy of the Recording Indust...
- Quote of the Day
- The Increasing Irrelevancy of the Radical Right, P...
- Never Can Say Goodbye
- McCain Uses Naughty Language, Says Romney
- This Can't Be Good
- Pretty Good Privacy, Indeed
- The Increasing Irrelevance of the Radical Right, P...
- Ann Coulter's Career Trajectory
- McCain Mutiny Succeeds
- And We Think Britney's the Crazy One
- The Increasing Irrelevance of the Radical Right
- mixx truly suxx
- Pat Robertson Sucks Hypocrite Dick
- Another Martyr for Dollars
- Another Sign of the Impending Apocalypse
- Child of an Even Lesser God
- A Difference in Style
- It's Money That Matters?
- Bad News for Sexual Harassment Consultants
- Wait 'Till rush Limbaugh Reads This
- Andrew Sullivan Shows His. . .Age?. . .Boy Georgen...
- Are You Better Off Now Than 4 Years Ago?
- Micro$oft and Yahoo
- ▼ February (34)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.