Tuesday, February 5, 2008
A Difference in Style
In speeches tonight, Sen. McCain began by complimenting his rivals, Govs. Romney and Huckabee. Sen Obama began his address by offering condolences and sympathy to those affected by violent storms in the South. He also expressed the hope that the Federal government will respond to the needs of those storm victims quickly and promptly.
Points to Obama for appearing more concerned about people and more critical of establishment Washington.
- ► 2010 (41)
- ► 2009 (45)
- Pueblo School of Arts And Sciences?
- Blessed Are the Poor?
- The Prophet Speaks
- 30 Day Sex Challenge
- Ann Coulter Must be Smiling
- It's the Delegates, Stupid
- From the Incredibly Obvious Deaprtment
- Who Could Have Seen This Coming?
- I've Been Wondering Where to Find This
- WiFi @ Starbucks - It's Free, Only a Dollar
- The Increasing Irrelevancy of the Recording Indust...
- Quote of the Day
- The Increasing Irrelevancy of the Radical Right, P...
- Never Can Say Goodbye
- McCain Uses Naughty Language, Says Romney
- This Can't Be Good
- Pretty Good Privacy, Indeed
- The Increasing Irrelevance of the Radical Right, P...
- Ann Coulter's Career Trajectory
- McCain Mutiny Succeeds
- And We Think Britney's the Crazy One
- The Increasing Irrelevance of the Radical Right
- mixx truly suxx
- Pat Robertson Sucks Hypocrite Dick
- Another Martyr for Dollars
- Another Sign of the Impending Apocalypse
- Child of an Even Lesser God
- A Difference in Style
- It's Money That Matters?
- Bad News for Sexual Harassment Consultants
- Wait 'Till rush Limbaugh Reads This
- Andrew Sullivan Shows His. . .Age?. . .Boy Georgen...
- Are You Better Off Now Than 4 Years Ago?
- Micro$oft and Yahoo
- ▼ February (34)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.