Wednesday, December 5, 2007

You Can't Ask if Dollar Has a Dollar


FOXNews.com - Christian Ministry Rebuffs Senate Finances Probe - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
A lawyer for preacher Creflo Dollar of World Changers Church International in suburban Atlanta has asked Sen. Charles Grassley to either refer the matter to the IRS or get a subpoena, according to a letter from Dollar's attorney obtained Wednesday by the AP.


Umm. . . Creflo Dollar won't answer questions about how he spends his tax-exempt dollars?

Can you say, "Take me, I'm yours"?

I don't care if this charlatan makes a living fronting his imaginary friends to the gullible,but he needs to at least stop fucking the rest of us with his "tax-free" bullshit. If the "prosperity gospel" means anything, it means "profitable".

I pay taxes, Creflo pays taxes. Or he gets a nice cozy bunk next to "Dr. Dino" Kent Hovind.

But that's just me, I could be wrong.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Creative Commons