Monday, December 3, 2007
I have a little side gig as a music writer, which tends to give me a different perspective on things. I get accused of snobbery fairly often - and with some justification, I guess. But I don't take it (or myself) nearly as seriously as some do. I got a giggle from this.
- ► 2010 (41)
- ► 2009 (45)
- ► 2008 (131)
- Compartmentalized Thinking
- 1st It's Lead in Toys, Now
- Understanding Evolution
- Gotta Love Them Christians
- I Have a New Definition for Stress
- What Is It with Romney and the Truth?
- Merry Consumermas
- Fighting the War on ChriFSMas
- I Thought This Was What Happened Already!
- You Can't Ask if Dollar Has a Dollar
- Time for Seasonal Greetings
- Guess He Gets the Dobbs Vote
- Someone Understands
- ▼ December (13)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.