My favorite Colorado GOPosaurus, state Senator Dave Schultheis, (R) Focus on the Family, is wracked, WRACKED I tell you, with guilt over vacationing while the economic and moral structure of the country is ruined by evil Obamatrons. I know this because he took time away from his Minnesota junket to tweet his emotional conflict.
John Ensign, Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Scooter Libby, Mark Foley and Duke Cunningham nod in agreement.
- ► 2010 (41)
- Another Duh-bya Moment
- Christmas in July
- Your Inner Geek Will Love This
- A Matter of Confession
- Democratizing Human Fallacy?
- Batshit Crazy in 140 Characters
- Dogs Help with Wounds of War
- Well, I Guess She'd Know
- Sign of Economic Recovery or Start of Cirrhosis Ep...
- Senator Grassley Solves the Healthcare Crisis
- Not The Best Advertisement
- Maybe a Smart Phone & Google Latitude?
- The Million Can March
- I Like Bacon, Too, But . . .
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2008 (131)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.