First, Dr. Khan gets to sell nukes to, well, apparently anyone with money.
Then President Mushareff seems to miss that whole messy democracy point.
And now even India dumps the USA in favor of the sexier, less psycho Russia.
Damn. What could possibly go wrong from here?
- ► 2010 (41)
- ► 2009 (45)
- ► 2008 (131)
- Stocking Stuffer for Catholic Nerds
- Banjo Art
- What "Clinton Machine"?
- Finally Dispensing with that Intellectual Posing
- Handling Telemarketers
- Why I Live in Colorado
- I'd Hire These Guys
- We're So Grateful, Uncle Albert
- WiFi Leads to Autism?
- More on the Writer's Strike
- Great Political Ad
- It's Only Content, After All
- Apparently, "Fair and Balanced" Means
- Another Nobel Prize Nominating Dimwit
- Another Dispatch from the Incredibly Obvious
- Japanese TV Rocks
- What Happens at Godblogcon Stays in Godblogcon
- I'm Sleeping So Much Better Now
- Dispatches from the Incredibly Obvious
- ▼ November (19)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.